The greatest happiness is to know the source of unhappiness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Happiness does not lie in happiness, but in the achievement of it.
- The secret of man’s being is not only to live but to have something to live for.
- If you like a man’s laugh before you know anything of him, you may say with confidence that he is a good man.
- It is easier for a Russian to become an atheist than for anyone else in the world.
- Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded.
- Lying to ourselves is more deeply ingrained than lying to others.