Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- An idea is a feat of association, and the height of it is a good metaphor.
- Good fences make good neighbors.
- The first thing I do in the morning is to make my bed and while I am making up my bed I am making up my mind as to what kind of a day I am going to have.
- I never dared to be radical when young for fear it would make me conservative when old.
- Always fall in with what you’re asked to accept. Take what is given, and make it over your way. My aim in life has always been to hold my own with whatever’s going. Not against: with.
- Why abandon a belief merely because it ceases to be true? Cling to it long enough and… it will turn true again, for so it goes. Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor.