True happiness involves the full use of one’s power and talents.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- For every talent that poverty has stimulated it has blighted a hundred.
- We pay a heavy price for our fear of failure. It is a powerful obstacle to growth. It assures the progressive narrowing of the personality and prevents exploration and experimentation. There is no learning without some difficulty and fumbling. If you want to keep on learning, you must keep on risking failure all your life.
- We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as unsolvable problems.
- The cynic says, One man can’t do anything. I say, Only one man can do anything.
- The idea for which this nation stands will not survive if the highest goal free man can set themselves is an amiable mediocrity. Excellence implies striving for the highest standards in every phase of life.
- Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.