There’s a hope for every woe, and a balm for every pain, but the first joys of our heart come never back again!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Talk happiness. The world is sad enough without your woe.
- Joy descends gently upon us like the evening dew, and does not patter down like a hailstorm.
- What a man really wants is creative challenge with sufficient skills to bring him within the reach of success so that he may have the expanding joy of achievement.
- Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
- To have joy one must share it. Happiness was born a twin.
- Not only is there a right to be happy, there is a duty to be happy. So much sadness exists in the world that we are all under obligation to contribute as much joy as lies within our powers.