Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Happiness… is not a destination: it is a manner of traveling. Happiness is not an end in itself. It is a by-product of working, playing, loving and living.
- Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.
- Happiness is a journey not a destination.
- Happiness is not a state to arrive at, rather, a manner of traveling.
- Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life.
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.