If you can’t be happy where you are, it’s a cinch you can’t be happy where you ain’t.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Everyone has a success mechanism and a failure mechanism. The failure mechanism goes off by itself. The success mechanism only goes off with a goal. Every time we write down and talk about a goal we push the button to start the success mechanism.
- No one is a failure until they blame somebody else.
- Loyalty is something you give regardless of what you get back, and in giving loyalty, you’re getting more loyalty; and out of loyalty flow other great qualities.
- Leaders are readers.
- You will be the same person in five as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.
- Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.