If you’re ever given the choice between happiness and intelligence choose happiness
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Not what you have, but what you see; Not what you see, but what you choose; Not what seems fair, but what is true; Not what you dream, but what you do; Not what you take, but what you give; Not as you pray, but as you live. These are the things that mar or bless The sum of human happiness.
- It is kind of happiness to know to what extent we may be unhappy.
- Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true.
- The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
- The secret to happiness is not in doing what one likes to do, but in liking what one has to do.
- The biggest lie on the planet: When I get what I want, I will be happy.