Nothing is more fatal to health than an over care of it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- To lengthen thy Life, lessen thy meals.
- For the want of a nail, the shoe was lose; for the want of a shoe the horse was lose; and for the want of a horse the rider was lost, being overtaken and slain by the enemy, all for the want of care about a horseshoe nail.
- He who multiplies riches, multiplies cares.
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
- People who overly take care of their health are like misers. They hoard up a treasure which they never enjoy.
- I believe you can have whatever you really want in this life, in one form or another, sooner or later. All you have to do is take care of your health and be lucky enough to live for a while. But you can’t have it all at once and you can’t have it forever. No life has the room for everything in it, not on the same day.