Nothing is more fatal to health than an over care of it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- For the want of a nail, the shoe was lose; for the want of a shoe the horse was lose; and for the want of a horse the rider was lost, being overtaken and slain by the enemy, all for the want of care about a horseshoe nail.
- The way to wealth depends on just two words, industry and frugality.
- Would you live with ease, do what you should, and not what you please. Success has ruined many a man.
- Our necessities never equal our wants.
- It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.
- We are taxed twice as much by our idleness, three times as much by our pride and four times as much by our foolishness.