To feel fit as a fiddle you must tone down your middle.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Vitality shows not only in the ability to persist, but in the ability to start over.
- Get in touch with the way the other person feels. Feelings are 55% body language, 38% tone and 7% words.
- Only happy people can learn. Only happy people can teach. Our religion should put a sparkle in our eyes and a tone in our voice, and a spring in our step that bears witness of our faith and confidence in the goodness of God.
- Let the spirit of adventure set the tone.
- Religion is like holding on to a rock in the middle of a raging river; faith is learning how to swim.
- Looking back over a decade one sees the ideal of a university become a myth, a vision, a meadow lark among the smoke stacks. Yet perhaps it is there at Princeton, only more elusive than under the skies of the Prussian Rhineland or Oxfordshire; or perhaps some men come upon it suddenly and possess it, while others wander forever outside. Even these seek in vain through middle age for any corner of the republic that preserves so much of what is fair, gracious, charming and honorable in American life.