The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, while the heart of the fool is in the house of entertainment.
- The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood, but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them. [Proverbs 12:6]
- Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. [Ecclesiastes 11:9]
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all things acknowledge him, and he shall direct your way. [Proverbs 3:5, 6]
- For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
- The purpose of a man’s heart are deep waters, but a man of understanding draws them out. [James 1:19]