How else but through a broken heart may Lord Christ enter in?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.
- The mere mechanical technique of acting can be taught, but the spirit that is to give life to lifeless forms must be born in a man. No dramatic college can teach its pupils to think or to feel. It is Nature who makes our artists for us, though it may be Art who taught them their right mode of expression.
- Discontent is the first step in the progress of a man or a nation.
- It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating.
- The mind of the thoroughly well-informed man is a dreadful thing. It is like a bric-?-brac shop, all monsters and dust, with everything priced above its proper value.
- The play was a great success, but the audience was a disaster.