To select the wrong person for a job is a common mistake; not to remove him/her is a fatal weakness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake The five most important words: You did a good job The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion? The three most important words: If you please The two most important words: Thank You The one most important word: We The least important word: I.
- There is nothing wrong with making mistakes. Just don’t respond with errors.
- Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.
- Cheerfulness removes the rust from the mind, lubricates our inward machinery, and enables us to do our work with fewer creaks and ;groans. If people were universally cheerful, probably there wouldn’t be half the quarreling or a tenth part of the wickedness
- It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.
- The largest barrier to success is removing the mattress from one’s back in the morning.