In Hollywood if you don’t have happiness you send out for it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The only reason I’m in Hollywood is that I don’t have the moral courage to refuse the money.
- My attitude about Hollywood is that I wouldn’t walk across the street to pull one of those executives out of the snow if he was bleeding to death. Not unless I was paid for it. None of them ever did me any favors.
- Hollywood is the only industry, even taking in soup companies, which does not have laboratories for the purpose of experimentation.
- Isn’t Hollywood a dump — in the human sense of the word. A hideous town, pointed up by the insulting gardens of its rich, full of the human spirit at a new low of debasement.
- Hollywood makes prostitutes out of women and sissies out of men.
- Hollywood’s like Egypt, full of crumbled pyramids. It’ll never come back. It’ll just keep on crumbling until finally the wind blows the last studio prop across the sands.