Be he a king or a peasant, he is happiest who finds peace at home.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- He is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.
- The man who is born with a talent which he was meant to use finds his greatest happiness in using it.
- We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
- People have a peculiar pleasure in making converts, that is, in causing others to enjoy what they enjoy, thus finding their own likeness represented and reflected back to them.
- The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it.
- A really great talent finds its happiness in execution.