You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another. [Leviticus 19:11]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. [Matthew 6:20]
- God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should repent; has he not said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not make it good? [Numbers 23:19]
- The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood, but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them. [Proverbs 12:6]
- Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.
- It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth. [Lamentations 3:27]
- Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. [Ecclesiastes 11:9]