A prophet is not without honor, save in his own country.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God., not as a result of works, that no one should boast. [Ephesians 2:6, 7]
- Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever, is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things. [Philippians 4:8]
- Before honor is humility.
- It was just him and me. He fought with honor. If it weren’t for his honor, he and the others would have beaten me together. They might have killed me, then. His sense of honor saved my life. I didn’t fight with honor… I fought to win.
- Let another praise you and not your own mouth, a stranger and not your own lips.
- What is does a person profit if they gain the whole world and lose their soul.