A prophet is not without honor, save in his own country.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God., not as a result of works, that no one should boast. [Ephesians 2:6, 7]
- Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever, is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things. [Philippians 4:8]
- Before honor is humility.
- It was just him and me. He fought with honor. If it weren’t for his honor, he and the others would have beaten me together. They might have killed me, then. His sense of honor saved my life. I didn’t fight with honor… I fought to win.
- The wisdom of a learned man comet by opportunity of leisure: and he that hath little business shall become wise. [Ecclesiasticus 38:25]
- Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you stemma to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. [1 Corinthians 3:18-19]