A misty morning does not signify a cloudy day.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Quit not certainty for hope.
- He who allows his day to pass by without practicing generosity and enjoying life’s pleasures is like a blacksmith’s bellows. He breathes, but does not live.
- One of these days, is none of these days.
- No wonder lasts over three days.
- A rich widow weeps with one eye and signals with the other.
- Whatever you teach, be brief; what is quickly said the mind readily receives and faithfully retains, while everything superfluous runs over as from a full container. Who knows much says least.