Man is emphatically a proselytizing creature.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- For man is not the creature and product of Mechanism; but, in a far truer sense, its creator and producer.
- A man perfects himself by working. Foul jungles are cleared away, fair seed-fields rise instead, and stately cities; and with the man himself first ceases to be a jungle, and foul unwholesome desert thereby. The man is now a man.
- It is the first of all problems for a man to find out what kind of work he is to do in this universe.
- I have seen gleams in the face and eyes of the man that have let you look into a higher country.
- A man willing to work, and unable to find work, is perhaps the saddest sight that fortune’s inequality exhibits under this sun.
- Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all.