What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god — the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Man, proud man, drest in a little brief authority, most ignorant of what he’s most assur d, glassy essence, like an angry ape, plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven, as make the angels weep.
- Suit the action to the world, the world to the action, with this special observance, that you overstep not the modesty of nature.
- Costly thy habit as thy purse can buy, but not expressed in fancy; rich not gaudy; for the apparel oft proclaims the man.
- They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
- And I did laugh sans intermission an hour by his dial. O noble fool, a worthy fool — motley’s the only wear.