Such is the human race. Often it does seem such a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race, and finish the farce.
- The human race was always interesting and we know by its past that it will always continue so, monotonously.
- Man is a creature made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired.
- If man had created man, he would be ashamed of his performance.
- We owe a deep debt of gratitude to Adam, the first great benefactor of the human race: he brought death into the world.
- Why was the human race created? Or at least why wasn’t something creditable created in place of it? God had His opportunity. He could have made a reputation. But no, He must commit this grotesque folly — a lark which must have cost Him a regret or two when He came to think it over and observe effects.