Humor — the perfect relationship of the parts to the whole.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Humor is a whisper from the soul, imploring mind and body to relax, let go and be at peace again.
- Our five senses are incomplete without the sixth — a sense of humor.
- It is important to rely on your imagination for your sense of humor and your memory for your truths. Not the other way around.
- In a few days I’ll have lived one score and three days in this vale of tears. On I plod –always bored, often drunk, doing no penance for my faults –rather do I become more tolerant of myself from day to day, hardening my crystal heart with blasphemous humor and shunning only toothpicks, pathos, and poverty as being the three unforgivable things in life.
- One of society’s biggest problems today is that we’ve allowed relationships to be accepted as impermanent, particularly marriage.
- If you follow only one rule, let it be this one: Be yourself. The really strong boy-girl relationships are based on what people really are, not on what they pretend to be.