I think every woman’s entitled to a middle husband she can forget.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The modern woman is the curse of the universe. A disaster, that’s what. She thinks that before her arrival on the scene no woman ever did anything worthwhile before, no woman was ever liberated until her time, no woman really ever amounted to anything.
- A husband is a guy who tells you when you’ve got on too much lipstick and helps you with your girdle when your hips stick.
- The bitterest creature under heaven is the wife who discovers that her husband’s bravery is only bravado, that his strength is only a uniform, that his power is but a gun in the hands of a fool.
- You know I won’t turn over a new leaf I am so obstinate, but then I am no less obstinate in being your affectionate Husband.
- A husband is what’s left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted.
- I’ve never yet met a man who could look after me. I don’t need a husband. What I need is a wife.