The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few. [Matthew 9:37]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If you wait until the wind and the weather are just right, you will never plant anything and never harvest anything.
- The sluggard does not plow after the season, so he begs during the harvest and has nothing. [Proverbs 20:4]
- Wealth acquired by vanity shall be diminished; but he that gathers it by labor shall increase.
- The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. [Psalms 90:10]
- There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labor. [Ecclesiastes 2:24]
- The desire of the lazy kill him; for his hands refuse to labor. [Proverbs 21:25]