There’s a sucker born every minute.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Every crowd has a silver lining.
- Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.
- More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing than by believing in too much.
- Those who really desire to attain an independence, have only set their minds upon it, and adopt the proper means, as they do in regard to any other object which they wish to accomplish, and the thing is easily done.
- Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education.
- Ignorance doesn’t kill you, but it makes you sweat a lot.