Disillusion is a natural stage that follows the holding of an illusion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- People who have realized that this is a dream imagine that it is easy to wake up, and are angry with those who continue sleeping, not considering that the whole world that environs them does not permit them to wake. Life proceeds as a series of optical illusions, artificial needs and imaginary sensations.
- A pleasant illusion is better than a harsh reality.
- It isn’t safe to sit in judgment upon another person’s illusion when you are not on the inside. While you are thinking it is a dream, he may be knowing it is a planet.
- Better a dish of illusion and a hearty appetite for life, than a feast of reality and indigestion therewith.
- Nothing is more sad than the death of an illusion.
- Oh, how powerfully the magnet of illusion attracts.