Disillusion is a natural stage that follows the holding of an illusion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- For what we call illusions are often, in truth, a wider vision of past and present realities –a willing movement of a man’s soul with the larger sweep of the world’s forces –a movement towards a more assured end than the chances of a single life.
- A pleasant illusion is better than a harsh reality.
- It isn’t safe to sit in judgment upon another person’s illusion when you are not on the inside. While you are thinking it is a dream, he may be knowing it is a planet.
- Better a dish of illusion and a hearty appetite for life, than a feast of reality and indigestion therewith.
- People who have realized that this is a dream imagine that it is easy to wake up, and are angry with those who continue sleeping, not considering that the whole world that environs them does not permit them to wake. Life proceeds as a series of optical illusions, artificial needs and imaginary sensations.
- It is respectable to have no illusions, and safe, and profitable and dull.