What is the imagination? Only an arm or weapon of the interior energy; only the precursor of the reason.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There are no days in life so memorable as those which vibrate to some stroke of the imagination.
- Imagination is not a talent of some people but is the health of everyone.
- Science does not know its debt to imagination.
- We live by our imagination, our admiration s, and our sentiments.
- The quality of the imagination is to flow and not to freeze.
- The mark of the man of the world is absence of pretension. He does not make a speech; he takes a low business-tone, avoids all brag, is nobody, dresses plainly, promises not at all, performs much, speaks in monosyllables, hugs his fact. He calls his employment by its lowest name, and so takes from evil tongues their sharpest weapon. His conversation clings to the weather and the news, yet he allows himself to be surprised into thought, and the unlocking of his learning and philosophy.