Balance is the enemy of art.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Our impartiality is kept for abstract merit and demerit, which none of us ever saw.
- Man is always partial and is quite right to be. Even impartiality is partial.
- What people call impartiality may simply mean indifference, and what people call partiality may simply mean mental activity.
- Impartial. Unable to perceive any promise of personal advantage from espousing either side of a controversy.
- If we keep an open mind, too much is likely to fall into it.
- The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life. Albert Einstein It is the function of art to renew our perception. What we are familiar with we cease to see. The writer shakes up the familiar scene, and, as if by magic, we see a new meaning in it.