In the word of no master am I bound to believe.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Gold will be slave or master.
- One gains universal applause who mingles the useful with the agreeable, at once delighting and instructing the reader.
- If you wish me to weep, you must first show grief yourself.
- You who write, choose a subject suited to your abilities and think long and hard on what your powers are equal to and what they are unable to perform.
- Let your literary compositions be kept from the public eye for nine years.
- He that has given today may, if he so please, take away tomorrow.