Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Never fear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining somewhere nearby.
- You may not be able to leave your children a great inheritance, but day by day, you may be weaving coats for them which they will wear for all eternity.
- I have also seen children successfully surmounting the effects of an evil inheritance. That is due to purity being an inherent attribute of the soul.
- The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.
- Never say you know a man until you have divided an inheritance with him.
- A man cannot leave a better legacy to the world than a well-educated family.