Write your injuries in dust, your benefits in marble.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The learned fool writes his nonsense in better language than the unlearned, but it is still nonsense.
- If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.
- That which resembles most living one’s life over again, seems to be to recall all the circumstances of it; and, to render this remembrance more durable, to record them in writing.
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
- If a man could have half of his wishes, he would double his troubles.
- Never take a wife till thou hast a house (and a fire) to put her in.