Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- In failing circumstances no one can be relied on to keep their integrity.
- No facts are to me sacred; none are profane; I simply experiment, an endless seeker, with no past at my back.
- The pest of society are the egotist, they are dull and bright, sacred and profane, course and fine. It is a disease that like the flu falls on all constitutions.
- Commerce is of trivial import; love, faith, truth of character, the aspiration of man, these are sacred.
- Every revolution was first a thought in one man?s mind.
- To the dull mind all nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world burns and sparkles with light.