In failing circumstances no one can be relied on to keep their integrity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.
- No change of circumstances can repair a defect of character.
- Shallow people believe in luck and in circumstances; Strong people believe in cause and effect.
- Integrity: A name is the blueprint of the thing we call character. You ask, What’s in a name? I answer, Just about everything you do.
- Integrity is not a 90 percent thing, not a 95 percent thing; either you have it or you don’t.
- In all things preserve integrity; and the consciousness of thine own uprightness will alleviate the toil of business, soften the hardness of ill-success and disappointments, and give thee an humble confidence before God, when the ingratitude of man, or the iniquity of the times may rob thee of other rewards.