Clever people are always the best conversations lexicon.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything.
- A clever man commits no minor blunders.
- Anecdotes and maxims are rich treasures to the man of the world, for he knows how to introduce the former at fit place in conversation.
- A collections of anecdotes and maxims is the greatest of treasures for the man of the world, for he knows how to intersperse conversation with the former in fit places, and to recollect the latter on proper occasions.
- What chance gathers she easily scatters. A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together.
- The people rate strength before everything.