The Jews generally give value. They make you pay; but they deliver the goods. In my experience the men who want something for nothing are invariably Christians.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Men are wise in proportion, not to their experience, but to their capacity for experience.
- Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.
- When it comes to the point, really bad men are just as rare as really good ones.
- Hell is paved with good intentions, not with bad ones. All men mean well.
- Suppose the world were only one of God’s jokes, would you work any the less to make it a good joke instead of a bad one?
- Is discord going to show itself while we are still fighting, is the Jew once again worth less than another? Oh, it is sad, very sad, that once more, for the umpteenth time, the old truth is confirmed: What one Christian does is his own responsibility, what one Jew does is thrown back at all Jews.