Knowledge is the only elegance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Knowledge comes by eyes always open and working hands; and there is no knowledge that is not power.
- Knowledge is knowing that we cannot know.
- Can anything be so elegant as to have few wants, and to serve them one’s self?
- Knowledge exists to be imparted.
- All our progress is an unfolding, like a vegetable bud. You have first an instinct, then an opinion, then a knowledge as the plant has root, bud, and fruit. Trust the instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
- There is no knowledge that is not power.