The language of truth is unadorned and always simple.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The language of truth is simple.
- The finest language is mostly made up of simple unimposing words.
- As advertising blather becomes the nation’s normal idiom, language becomes printed noise.
- Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think about.
- Language is a part of our organism and no less complicated than it.
- We don’t just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.