The language of truth is unadorned and always simple.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The language of truth is simple.
- The finest language is mostly made up of simple unimposing words.
- Poetry is the language of feeling.
- We have really everything in common with America nowadays, except, of course, language.
- If we spoke a different language, we would perceive a somewhat different world.
- The living language is like a cowpath: it is the creation of the cows themselves, who, having created it, follow it or depart from it according to their whims or their needs. From daily use, the path undergoes change. A cow is under no obligation to stay