I say, break the law.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The lawyer’s truth is not Truth, but consistency or a consistent expediency.
- The Artist is he who detects and applies the law from observation of the works of Genius, whether of man or Nature. The Artisan is he who merely applies the rules which others have detected.
- There is no more fatal blunderer than he who consumes the greater part of his life getting his living.
- Men have become the tools of their trade.
- All good things are cheap: all bad are very dear.
- All voting is a sort of gaming, like checkers or backgammon, with a slight moral tinge to it, a playing with right and wrong.