Some men are so lazy they won’t even feed themselves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If a man will not work, he shall not eat.
- He also who is slack in his work is brother to him who destroys. [Proverbs 18:9]
- The sluggard does not plow after the season, so he begs during the harvest and has nothing. [Proverbs 20:4]
- The desire of the lazy kill him; for his hands refuse to labor. [Proverbs 21:25]
- And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. [New Test.]
- He that walketh with wise men shall be wise.