Some men are so lazy they won’t even feed themselves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- He also who is slack in his work is brother to him who destroys. [Proverbs 18:9]
- If a man will not work, he shall not eat.
- The sluggard does not plow after the season, so he begs during the harvest and has nothing. [Proverbs 20:4]
- The desire of the lazy kill him; for his hands refuse to labor. [Proverbs 21:25]
- And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. [New Test.]
- The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. [Ecclesiastes 9:11]