Laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two things. There will be sleeping enough in the grave.
- Sloth makes all things difficult, but industry, all things easy. He that rises late must trot all day, and shall scarce overtake his business at night, while laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him.
- Leisure is the time for doing something useful. This leisure the diligent person will obtain the lazy one never.
- Industry need not wish.
- It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.
- The doors of wisdom are never shut.