The only menace is inertia.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If you’re coasting, you’re either losing momentum or else you’re headed downhill.
- The idle always have a mind to do something.
- Absorption in ease is one of the most reliable signs of present or impending decay.
- Too many young people itch for what they want without scratching for it.
- Lazy people are always anxious to be doing something.
- We have so many labor-saving devices today that we go broke keeping them repaired. Everything is easier, but requires greater maintenance.