There is no more beautiful life than that of a student.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study. Be a student so long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.
- A true teacher defends his students against his own personal influences.
- Unlearned men of books are like the eunuchs who are guardians of the beautiful.
- Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.
- In a world that is constantly changing, there is no one subject or set of subjects that will serve you for the foreseeable future, let alone for the rest of your life. The most important skill to acquire now is learning how to learn.
- People are constantly clamoring for the joy of life. As for me, I find the joy of life in the hard and cruel battle of life — to learn something is a joy to me.