A true teacher defends his students against his own personal influences.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-distrust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple.
- Observation more than books and experience more than persons, are the prime educators.
- One must be a wise reader to quote wisely and well.
- Where there is a mother in the home, matters go well.
- A government, for protecting business only, is but a carcass, and soon falls by its own corruption and decay.
- That is a good book which is opened with expectation, and closed with delight and profit.