The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If you were graduated yesterday, and have learned nothing today, you will be uneducated tomorrow.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
- When you stop learning, stop listening, stop looking and asking questions, always new questions, then it is time to die.
- Many people realize their hearts desires late in life. Continue learning, never stop striving and keep your curiosity sharp, and you will never become too old to appreciate life.
- Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience.
- Never stop learning; knowledge doubles every fourteen months.