Don’t just learn the tricks of the trade. Learn the trade.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Never learn to do anything. If you don’t learn, you will always find someone else to do it for you.
- Learning never exhausts the mind.
- The truth of it is, learning, like travelling, and all other methods of improvement, as it finishes good sense, so it makes a silly man ten thousand times more insufferable, by supplying variety of matter to his impertinence, and giving him an opportunity of abounding in absurdities.
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
- Much learning shows how little mortals know; much wealth, how little wordings enjoy.
- It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.