Studying literature at Harvard is like learning about women at the Mayo clinic.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We all learn best in our own ways. Some people do better studying one subject at a time, while some do better studying three things at once. Some people do best studying in structured, linear way, while others do best jumping around, surrounding a subject rather than traversing it. Some people prefer to learn by manipulating models, and others by reading.
- Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study. Be a student so long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.
- Seeing much, suffering much, and studying much, are the three pillars of learning.
- The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.
- Study is the scourge of boyhood, the environment of youth, the indulgence of adults and the curative for the aged.
- In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.