Only those who have learned a lot are in a position to admit how little they know.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A little learning is a dangerous thing, but a lot of ignorance is just as bad.
- Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.
- The truth of it is, learning, like travelling, and all other methods of improvement, as it finishes good sense, so it makes a silly man ten thousand times more insufferable, by supplying variety of matter to his impertinence, and giving him an opportunity of abounding in absurdities.
- Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience.
- True, a little learning is a dangerous thing, but it still beats total ignorance.
- Learn to follow counsel, serve faithfully, and magnify your calling, for God’s kingdom is a kingdom of order.