A little learning is a dangerous thing, but a lot of ignorance is just as bad.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- True, a little learning is a dangerous thing, but it still beats total ignorance.
- Ignorance of all things is an evil neither terrible nor excessive, nor yet the greatest of all; but great cleverness and much learning, if they be accompanied by a bad training, are a much greater misfortune.
- Only those who have learned a lot are in a position to admit how little they know.
- Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.
- Learning carries within itself certain dangers because out of necessity one has to learn from one’s enemies.
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring; There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain; And drinking largely sobers us again.