The things which hurt, instruct.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- He that won’t be counseled can’t be helped.
- Learn of the skillful; he that teaches himself, has a fool for his master.
- Sloth makes all things difficult, but industry, all things easy. He that rises late must trot all day, and shall scarce overtake his business at night, while laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him.
- If you desire many things, many things will seem few.
- Energy and persistence alter all things.
- If you can’t pay for a thing, don’t buy it. If you can’t get paid for it, don’t sell it. Do this, and you will have calm and drowsy nights, with all of the good business you have now and none of the bad. If you have time, don’t wait for time.