You can never learn less, you can only learn more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Now there is one outstanding important fact regarding spaceship earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it.
- A proverb is much matter distilled into few words.
- People should think things out fresh and not just accept conventional terms and the conventional way of doing things.
- Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we’ve been ignorant of their value.
- When I’m working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
- Rashness is the faithful, but unhappy parent of misfortune.