Everywhere, we learn only from those whom we love.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- No one as ever completed their apprenticeship.
- I’ve studied now Philosophy and Jurisprudence, Medicine — and even, alas! Theology — from end to end with labor keen; and here, poor fool with all my lore I stand, no wiser than before.
- In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.
- Only learn to seize good fortune, for good fortune’s always here.
- Only by joy and sorrow does a person know anything about themselves and their destiny. They learn what to do and what to avoid.
- No one has ever learned fully to know themselves.